Shipping and Return Policy
- ROCI Shipping/ Ordering Information
- ROCI Return Policy
- Items not eligible for return
- Custom Product
- Electronic items
- Body Armor
- Hazmat or ORM-D items
- Firearms, Ammunition, and accessories
- Product Warranty
- Vehicle Equipment
- Gift certificates
ROCI Shipping/ Ordering Information
• While we make every attempt to ship the day of your order, there is no guarantee of this. We also cannot guarantee that your package will arrive in any particular time frame. There are instances where UPS, Fed-ex, or USPS will delay the shipment of a package due to weather or unforeseen events. If your package has been delayed beyond its scheduled delivery time, we will not be able to refund any shipping charges. Please be aware that UPS, Fed-ex, and USPS do not have any guarantees as to the delivery time of a ground package.
• All orders must be pre-paid with a credit card or be on terms. ROCI will not ship COD.
• While we strive to have all items in stock at the time of the purchase, on occasion, an item will sell out before we can adjust inventory levels. In the event that an item is purchased that is not in stock, the customer will be notified. Ability to purchase does not guarantee item is currently in stock. Please contact customer service to confirm item stock status.
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• Shipping charges lists are for all orders within the continental United States (lower 48, not including Alaska or Hawaii). All ground orders are shipped via UPS, Fed-ex, USPS with a tracking number. LTL will be shipped via best way with tracking information. *Orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be sent UPS, Fed-ex, or USPS only. Additional freight charges will apply based on weight and destination.
• After the order is shipped and the shipping carrier (UPS, Fed-ex, USPS) receives the merchandise, the carrier assumes all risk and liability.
• As of March 1st, 2020, ROCI will no longer process international orders due to the high amount of fraudulent transactions and limitations on export for many items we carry.
• ROCI normal shipping days are Monday-Friday. Please keep in mind of Holidays that fall during the normal work week.
• Please provide a street address where someone is available to receive and sign for shipment
• Some products are restricted and can only be shipped to authorized agency address.
• Firearms must be shipped to a licensed dealer/ FFL (of your choice). Per shipping regulations handguns must be shipped via Air while long guns can be shipping standard ground. All firearms require an adult signature. The ship times for firearms is also dependent on whether or not we have the receiving dealer’s FFL on file, or if we need to obtain it from them.
• Due to shipping regulations, we are unable to ship ammunition to Alaska or Hawaii.
• For Shipping quote, please call us at 1-800-223-2097 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ROCI Return Policy
• If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) # to return it within 30 days from the receipt of purchase. Please include a copy of your receipt and clearly mark the RMA# on the outside of the package. Items must be new, in original packaging with tags attached. Guns, special orders, close-outs, clearance, custom or altered items may not be returned. Items received after 30 days, or in unsellable condition, may be refused. Ray O’Herron Company, Inc, reserves the right to refuse the return or charge a restock fee.
• For defective items, please include as much detail as possible when requesting the RMA#
• Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s packaging.
• If an item is returned or refunded, please allow up to 14 days for the exchange to take place.
• If you received any promotional item(s) with your order, and you need to return the item(s) that earned you those promotional item(s), you will also need to include the promotional item(s) with your return.
•If original payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product, we will credit your account. Please allow up to 7-10 days for the credit to appear on your credit card statement
• Ray O’Herron Company Inc. will not refund the original shipping charge. If you want to return for credit or a refund, we will credit you upon receipt of the package less the shipping and handling costs. Ray O’Herron Company, Inc. is not responsible for lost or damaged shipments, so be sure to use a reliable carrier, keep your tracking number, and insure your package. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit. We can create a return label for you and that amount will be deducted from the refund.
• If Ray O’Herron Company, Inc. made a mistake and it resulted in your return, please contact email@example.com and we can issue you a shipping label and pay the return freight.
• Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturers equivalent model.
Items not eligible for return
Obvious wear & tear such as scratches or dents on any merchandise. Tears or holes in garments. Scratches on sunglasses and/or goggle lens. Dirt, sand, sun, water damage, antiperspirant stains, make-up, and pet hair. Obvious odors such as cigarette smoke, perfume, or colognes. Protective packaging or original packaging that has been defaced in any manner or is absent in return. This includes footwear boxes. Related warranty paperwork, inserts, attached coupons and instruction pamphlets are absent. Due to health, safety, or hygiene concerns, underwear, socks, and earpieces are not eligible for return.
Custom Product Policy
Custom order items or items that have been altered, decorated, engraved, customized or otherwise embellished at the request of our customers cannot be returned unless the return is related to our error. Custom ordered items such as badges, body armor, name bars, and other custom products may not be returned except when a mistake is made by Ray O’Herron Company, Inc. or our manufacturers. Those sales are final and cannot be returned. If there is a defect, please contact us to obtain an RMA before shipping it back. By ordering custom products you agree to these terms. We reserve the right to deny a return for any reason.
Body worn cameras, weapon mounted cameras, audio devices, etc. cannot be returned to Ray O’Herron Company, Inc. They must be returned directly to the manufacturer in accordance with that manufacturers return policy.
No product may be returned that has been worn, modified, laundered, damaged unless defective from the manufacturer or shipped in error from our stores. Product eligible for return, must be returned in all original packing with original tags attached. Original packaging must be in like-new condition and not torn, damaged, missing, or altered in anyway. It must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, hangtags for apparel and any accessories.
Footwear must be returned in original box, which cannot be used as the shipping box. You must ship the boots back in the original packaging in another box. Any footwear worn outside may not be returned for credit unless defective.
Due to the nature of body armor products, all sales are final. No returns are accepted after shipment of the order. Orders can’t be changed or canceled after 24 hours of the order being placed without a 25% fee. Please contact us prior to placing your order to address any concerns or questions. Body armor in need of an alteration must be initiated within 30 days of receipt of the body armor. Please contact for RMA# before returning.
Hazmat or ORM-D items
•Certain products containing liquid material such as pepper sprays, gun lubricants, cleaning products are not eligible for returns.
•Returns for these items including but not limited to self-defense sprays, chemical kits, select first aid kits and components, and road flares cannot be accepted. If you are unsure if the product you are returning falls into the category, please contact Ray O’Herron Company customer service.
Firearms, Ammunition, and accessories
Firearms and ammunition may not be returned for any reason unless it was an error by Ray O’Herron Company, Inc. due to liability.
•Optics that have been mounted & sights that have been installed are ineligible for return.
•For warranty & Gun repairs freight is to be paid by customer. We do not cover the return freight unless manufacturer sends shipping label.
Many products sold by Ray O’Herron Company have manufacturers warranties. For returns related to matters covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly to repair or replace your product. Please visit the manufacture website and/or call their customer service line directly. Ray O’Herron Company, Inc. can help by providing manufacturer’s contact information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
•Streamlight has a limited lifetime warranty, which excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches, and electronics which have a two-year warranty with proof of purchase.
•Select models of flashlights are only able to be repaired by the Streamlight factory. Please visit https://www.streamlight.com/support/service/service-options to if your light qualifies.
•Please call (800)223-2097 or email email@example.com to see if your flashlight is eligible for the store to repair
•After 30 days from, original date of arrival, products are subject to any applicable warranties and will no longer be eligible for exchange or return. Within 30 days, defective merchandise must be received before replacement merchandise can be shipped.
•Most products are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty; please refer to the products manual for warranty terms, conditions, and procedures. Do not send products back to Ray O’Herron Company unless directed to do so, an RMA# is required.
•Ray O’Herron Company does not provide loaner equipment. Same or similar merchandise ordered while repair is being done is non-returnable.
•Products that have been modified, mistreated, or improperly installed are not covered by warranty
• Any wiring cut, modified, or spliced may not be returned for any reason, unless defective. At which point will be up to the manufacturer to credit or replace.
All clearance or close out items are sold “as is” and cannot be returned.
Gift certificates cannot be returned or redeemed for cash or credit.