FlexRS™ ArmorSkin® XP features our proprietary low-profile stretch ripstop material with Teflon® water-resistant coating, designed for superior breathability and durability. Patented fast-access plate pockets let you armor up instantly when the situation demands, while stretch side mesh panels provide superior range of motion.
- FlexRS fabric blends the best of patrol and tactical uniforms - low-profile rugged stretch ripstop for durability, with water-resistant Teflon coating that performs like a BDU while looking like a patrol uniform
- Quick-access armor plate pockets each accept a 10" x 12" plate to let you armor up for critical incident/active shooter response (U.S. Patent #10,485,272)
- Anti-odor mesh lining helps you stay fresher all shift long
- Stretch side mesh panels let you move more freely, and stay cooler, than a traditional outer carrier
- Holds your existing internal carrier to maintain custom fit, comfort, and protection
- View a list of approved armor manufacturers
- Watch the loading instructions video
Our FlexRS ArmorSkin XP packs in a ton of features, creating the ultimate in tactical and duty wear by blending the best features of patrol and tactical uniforms into one unbeatable package. Our proprietary stretch performance ripstop fabric gives you the look of a regular patrol uniform with the hidden durability of abrasion-resistant ripstop. A Teflon water-resistant coating keeps unwanted liquids away from your skin, without compromising the high breathability engineered into the material. Built in moisture management technology with anti-odor treatment prevents sweat take-up for quick-drying, stay-fresh performance. FlexRS is built to take the stress of everyday wear at all levels of operation.