A battle cry in axe form. Get a glance of the Berserker /bur-zur-kr/ Viking-style axe and you know trouble’s coming; if you’re an unsplit round, that is. The long cutting edge of the bearded axe blade is a powerful companion for big-swing jobs, fine slicing, and everything in between.
For designer Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical, the well of creative inspiration is bottomless. The proof is in this powerfully reminiscent Viking-style axe that features distinctive RMJ design touches. The utilitarian bearded edge is built for taking a big bite out of a sapling, but choke up on the Tennessee hickory handle and the carbon steel blade readily slices a thick tomato for your cast iron creation.
A traditional Viking axe makes for an anything-but-typical camping companion.
- 1055 carbon steel provides durability and edge retention
- Black coating improves corrosion resistance
- Tennessee Hickory is a dense material that withstands hard use
- Beard on axe head tackles many useful cutting tasks
- Blade Length: 4.648" (118.06 mm)
- Overall Length: 19.00" (48.26 cm)
- Blade Material: 1055 Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 1.573" (39.95 mm)
- Blade Style: Bearded Axe
- Blade Finish: Black Manganese Phosphate Coating
- Handle Material: Tennessee Hickory Wood
- Sheath: Sold Separately
- Weight: 2.07 lbs. (0.94 kg)
- Designer: Ryan Johnson