|Description||• The 40mm Direct Impact® munition travels at an average velocity of 295 feet per second (89.9 mps) with an effective range of 5 ft – 120 ft (1.52m – 36.6m).|
• This lightweight, high-speed projectile consists of a plastic body and a crushable foam nose.
• The green foam nose indicates that the round contains a marking agent.
• This munition is a point-of-aim, point-of-impact direct fire round which has passed extensive human effects assessments for blunt impact and penetration.
• The 40 mm Direct Impact® Round is most commonly used by tactical teams in situations where greater accuracy and deliverable energy is desired for the incapacitation of an aggressive, non-compliant subject at longer distances.
• Defense Technology® Direct Impact® munitions are produced in an ISO rated manufacturing facility.
|Call For Price||No|
SKU: 1012836 Defense Technology Direct Impact® 40mm Marking Crushable Foam Round