||The Eleven 10® RIGID TQ Case® for the C-A-T® Gen 7 is a hard-sided tourniquet case designed to give you easy access to your tourniquet when seconds matter. It can be worn on your duty belt, MOLLE/PALS compatible vest, or in the accessory position on your Safariland® drop leg holster. The RIGID TQ Case® holds your tourniquet securely in place utilizing friction, so there’s no straps, buckles or flaps to deal with. It offers true one-handed gross motor skills deployment of the tourniquet even when your hands are bloody or wet. Just grab the exposed portion of the tourniquet and with a swift pull, it releases.
The injection molded RIGID TQ Case® offers numerous mounting options and ride adjustment. It’s compatible with Blade-Tech, Safariland®, and Tactical Tailor mounting solutions. Many of the mounting solutions can be mounted in the vertical or horizontal positions.
• Keeps your tourniquet close at hand for rapid deployment
• Holds the C-A-T® Tourniquet (Gen 7 and Older Generations) utilizing friction
• Designed to allow more contact with the tourniquet when deploying
• Injection Molded case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
• Drainage hole at the bottom of the case
• Medical identifying PVC cross patch included
• Multiple mounting positions to adjust the right height (can be mounted vertically, horizontally, canted or inverted)
• Available mounting options - Police Duty Belt (Blade-Tech TEK-LOK Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25" belt), or MOLLE/PALS Attachment (Tactical Tailor Malice Clip)
• Can be mounted to a Safariland® Drop Leg Shroud in the accessory position (mounting hardware sold separately)
|Call For Price||No|
SKU: E10-3021 Eleven 10 Rigid Case for C-A-T® Gen 7 Tourniquet