- SpectraLux™ Multicolor LED Technology available in combinations of Amber, Blue, Red, or White.
- Solaris® LED assemblies for the highest optical efficiency.
- Compatible with FS Convergence Network sirens.
- A serial interface module is available for use with your existing light controller.
- Available in 4-head, 8-head and split 8-head models.
- Models available for both front and rear vehicle applications — Front facing models utilize wide angle reflectors; Rear facing models utilize narrow-angle reflectors.
- White LED options can be used as takedowns, work lights, or flood lighting.
- Built-in SignalMaster™ available in rear-facing models.
Warning and traffic clearing LED light built for first responders
CN SignalMaster™ provides advanced warning and directional lights specifically for first responders. Built with Federal Signal’s exclusive Solaris® LED reflector design for superior light intensity, the CN SignalMaster is available in 4-head, 8-head, and split 8-head models. All models are suitable for interior and exterior installation. Split 8-head models are synchronized to operate as one unit. These models are ideal for mounting externally on a Dodge Sprinter, Chevrolet G-Van, or Ford Transit, and can also be mounted on popular police vehicles.
Eye-catching patterns in a variety of colors
The CN SignalMaster™ can quickly be changed from a warning light to a directional light with Federal Signal’s Spectralux technology. SpectraLux multicolor LED technology allows for a single LED source to change while in motion. CN SignalMaster is available in color combinations of Amber, Blue, Red, or White.
White LED options can be used as takedowns, work lights, or act as an impressive floodlight. Rear-facing models have a built-in SignalMaster to act as a directional light for oncoming traffic.
Simple installation and programming
CN SignalMaster models are equipped with the FS Convergence Network for simple ‘plug-n-play’ installation and programming. Utilizing standard RJ45 connections, the CN SignalMaster can easily be programmed with Federal Signal’s SmartSiren Platinum and Pathfinder Siren/Light controller.
A serial interface module with your existing light controller can also be used to program and operate the features and functions of the CN SignalMaster.
CN SignalMasters are programmed with 27 built-in flash patterns and can remain in sync with other light head flash patterns or operate independently.
SKU: CNSM8R Federal Signal CN SignalMaster