|Description||SpectraLux® Lights the Way|
Exclusive to Federal Signal, the SpectraLux® multicolor LED technology provides the ability for a LED light source to change color while in operation.
Patented Solaris® and ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™)
Built with Solaris® LED reflector technology, the Allegiant light bar is engineered to significantly increase off-axis warning and maximize the LED light source. ROC technology minimizes potential failure points in the light bar — replacing wires, connectors, and assemblies with PCB assemblies to reduce labor repair time.
Programming is made easy with FSJoin in conjunction with Pathfinder® light/siren controller. Through the Convergence Network Configuration Software, multiple warning devices can be programmed to synchronize in order to create a unified vehicle solution (12V serial controlled models only).
Easy to Install and Operate
For maximum performance, the FS Convergence Network provides ‘plug-n-play’ installation. Utilizing standard RJ45 connections, the Allegiant can be easily programmed using a SmartSiren® Platinum system or 6-button serial controller. With control head programmability, the user can customize the keypad to meet their needs. The Allegiant is also available with a traditional cable (discrete). The discrete version features front/rear control, two modes of operation and low power mode. Options including front flood, rear white lighting, bed light and S/T/T are available.
- Low-profile, dual color, linear LED light bar
- LEDs available in single and dual color combinations of Amber, Blue, Green, Red and White
- Can be serviced without removal from vehicle roof
- Combines effective warning with tactical benefits of flood lighting capability
- Integrated SignalMaster™ directional capability
- 12V models available in 21", 45", 53", 61", and 70" lengths
- 24V models available in 45", 53", 61", and 70" lengths
- (28) Built-in flash patterns
- Available in 45” and 53” lengths
- Top domes available in Amber, Blue, Clear, Gray and Red
- Configurable alley and takedown positions
- White LEDs can be utilized as takedowns and flood lighting
- Auto dim option
- ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry) reduces potential failure points
- Solaris® LED reflector technology
- SpectraLux® LED reflector technology is configurable in combinations of Amber, Blue, Red, White, and Green
- Models are available with FS Convergence Network for "plug-n-play" installation and programming
- Five-year warranty