Offering top range of movement with the durability needed to handle tough jobs, the women’s Command public safety pants are filled with useful features. These pants are made of 100% polyester with a 12-12 ½ oz. weight and gabardine weave. Made for those who need to carry supplies, the pants offers a quarter top six-pocket design with a utility notch and zippers. The women’s professional pants come with a crushproof hook and eye closure and a French fly with top stitching to create a crisp appearance. Firm bar tacking is also used to cover the stress areas to ensure the pants last.
- Made using 100% polyester with VISA® System 3™ technology to dry quickly, push away moisture, and remove stains in the wash
- Offers a number of pockets, a utility notch, and zippers to keep things in their place
- Includes firm bar tacking on areas of stress to ensure the pants last a long time
- Available with neatly serged and pressed interior and exterior seams to create a clean look
- Features a set of interlined belt loops and offers crotch gussets for extra endurance
PANTS HEMMED SHORTER THAN 30" (40" OS) MAY NOT BE RETURNED