These women’s public safety pants are made of 11 ½-12 oz. 75% polyester and 25% wool with a serge weave for comfort and durability. Each pair of pants has a Freedom Flex waistband for easy range of motion and a Tru-Grip rubberized strip to keep your shirt tucked in and neat. The pants have firm bar tacking at all the stress points for a long lifespan and interlined belt loops. These women’s pants have quarter top pockets and come with a security tab at the left hip pocket. They also offer a watch pocket and machine-washable design.
- Comes in a 11 1/2-12 oz. 75% polyester and 25% wool with a serge weave for durability and comfort
- Offers a machine-washable design for convenience and easy maintenance
- Includes firm bar tacking at all stress points to ensure pants last a long time
- Available with a Freedom Flex waistband for additional stretch with Tru-Grip to keep shirts from slipping out for a professional appearance
- Features a crushproof hook and eye closure with an entirely functional French fly
PANTS HEMMED SHORTER THAN 30" (40" OS) MAY NOT BE RETURNED