- Designed to reflect heat back into the body
- Made of aluminized, reflective PET to help retain up to 90% of your body heat, keeping you warm in a variety of conditions
- Ultra-lightweight and compact - Ideal for every emergency survival kit or first aid kit
- Provides emergency protection in a variety of weather conditions
- Can be used to help prevent and counter hypothermia by reducing heat loss from a person’s body
- The NAR Survival Blanket is a small, lightweight solution to keep you dry and warm. Totally waterproof and weighing in under 2 oz, these blankets use technology originally designed by NASA (hence the “space blanket” moniker) to trap and reflect radiant body heat back towards the body. This reflected body heat can keep the user warm and prevent further body heat loss. This survival blanket is the perfect addition for anyone putting together a survival kit, a 72-hour emergency kit, or a simple first aid kit for the car as the versatility of the blanket allows it to keep you warm in a wide variety of conditions.
SKU: ZZ-0038 N.A.R. Survival Blanket