The On-the-Go Concealment Solution
CLUTCH™ is a modular, multi-purpose belt platform that hugs the body with a two-way stretch material and Hypalon® side panels for a custom fit. Designed by Unity Tactical™ to make a combat loadout disappear under civilian clothes like shorts or sweats, the CLUTCH™ is a must-have system for anyone conducting low-vis or undercover operations. The Runner’s CLUTCH™ Belt can be worn underneath the waistband, making it ideal for conditions where concealment is difficult. The CLUTCH™ allows for carriage of a full-size pistol, multiple reloads, radio, IFAK, etc., giving the user more capability to prosecute a fight and is a force multiplier for plain-clothes law enforcement, military, security, or CCW missions that would otherwise relegate operators to compact weapons and less hardware. Outfit the CLUTCH™ with your favorite athletic gear or combine it with your arsenal of Vertx® apparel for the ultimate covert uniform.
- Two-way stretch material conforms to the body
- Slim design easily allows concealment for covert operations and comfort on overt missions
- Go-belt functionality allows for rapid donning
- Fitted adjustable waist strap closure for a customizable fit
- Compatible with most KYDEX® holsters
- Features 2 full-size cells for storage of larger gear and 1 compact cell for smaller tools like magazines, flashlights and tourniquets
- Includes 3 sticky-sided hook strips for securing tools and accessories inside CLUTCH™ cells
- Laser cut slits in no-slip lining allow the CLUTCH™ to be secured on the belt with hook and loop
- Can also be stored in glovebox or backpack for quick-deployment situations
- Lattice-style cutouts in side panels are MOLLE compatible and allow covert storage of tools like the SOCP dagger and other knives
- No-slip backing prevents sagging under the weight of gear
- Hook and loop lined cells easily secure key items
- Abrasion resistant fabric will not pill, pick or lose shape
- Designed by Unity Tactical™ in conjunction with Vertx®
Fabric and Technology:
- 92% Nylon/8% Spandex Woven Stretch Twill
- Hypalon® backing and side panels
- Undercover/Non Permissive Environment Use, Active Shooter Response Kit, Low Profile, Range/Bugout, Battle Belt (Non Load Bearing), SAR/Security
- Verify all weapons are clear and safe before setting up your CLUTCH™ belt.
- Identify the gear layout, putting those items in the cells without hook and loop
- Don the belt to confirm sizing is correct with all gear in place. Sizing will change as gear is added.
- If needed, tighten or loosen the waist strap for a precise fit
- Using the included alcohol pad, clean the body-facing surface of any accessory to which you plan to apply hook and loop
- Once completely dry, apply the included hook and loop strips to the body-facing surface of the accessory
- To assist with inserting and removing accessories use a stiff piece of available material, like a business or credit card, and place it between the hook and loop on the belt and the hook and loop on the accessory
- Once the accessory has been positioned correctly, remove the material and the press firmly to secure the hook and loop
- Don the belt to confirm fit.
- If using an inner belt, there are two options for securing your Runner’s CLUTCH™ Belt
- If using a standard belt, belt keepers may be woven through the slots on the inside of the non-slip material
- If using a hook and loop belt, hook and loop may be woven through the slots on the inside of the non-slip material